Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wet Noses and Soft Bellies do it for me


Pangolin in Singapore. Photo from Wildlife Singapore.

Despite Leong "googly eyes" Wai's insistence that big googly eyes sells conservation fundraisers, personally, I think wet lil wet pink noses and soft bellies do it for me!

I never though Pangolin were exactly... cute. But having seen these photos on Wildlife Singapore, who could resist though soft lil bellies that just wanna make you give them a nice belly rub? rubba rubba rubba *think angel flopping over*


Photo from Wildlife Singapore

And look at those pink lil wet nose. I can just imagine it sniffing around oh-so-cute! Alright, eyes are quite cute too and it sure as hell doesn't need to be big or googly like a tarsier who looks like it has more eyes than brain! :P

No comments: