Friday, April 21, 2006

Monkey got mail

Yesterday I receive a letter with a SMU envelope. It was my invite to Margaret Chan's launch of her new book - Ritual is Theatre, Theatre is Ritual: Tang-ki: Spirit Medium Worship!



Read more about it here.

You can probably tell this is one of my heritage-taoism lobang (meaning "hole", referring to a loophole in the system which arose in an opportunity for the loopy monkey). In some ways I'm really glad I did the movie screening with heritage society because that gave opportunity for me to meet with 'old' friends (like chinatownboy) and new ones!

So who's going to the launch on Wednesday? Well, the people I know were on the invite list was duck (coz i asked him), chinatownboy, chen my TA, otterman, and timothy pwee, the guy who wrote the review. Should be fun, I should be seeing some familiar faces. That should make my day, the day after my exam finish :D

No comments: