What can be expected to be seen on that day over there?
- gardening workshops/talks/exhibition
- night tunnel and nature tours
- plants sale
- wine tasting and food
- book sale on Singapore Walking Trails, focussing on Labrador and Kent Ridge
- stalls on handicraft made from natural products, hand/tatoo painting, etc
- performances such as skit, children's interactive workshop
- booth on upcoming activities for Labrador and other events.
Date: 9 December 2006, Saturday
Time of event : 5pm - 9pm
(a historical tour of the Labrador tunnels and outpost guided by API every hour)
Costs : $2 / person
(all proceeds go to Club Rainbow, a local charity for children)
Update @ 5.12.2006:
The above information appears to be an unofficial one and the event has now been renamed:
Xmas Fiesta @ Labrador Nature Reserve
Date: 9 Dec 2006, Saturday
Time: 5pm - 9pm
Venue: Seafront Promenade (Near Carpark B)
For more information, visit the API website or NParks' website.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Posted by Monkey at Monday, December 04, 2006