Friday, July 21, 2006

Back

Although I am back, have been and will be very busy. Will blog about my adventure in Indonesia soon, especially the flight fiasco on the last leg of the trip.

Will be helping out with Homecoming 2006 tomorrow and then taking a trip to Pulau Sekudu with Wildfilms hopefully. Just got to secure some kind of transport now.

Need to blog about my Expedition H during Heritage Fest to the North Indian community. Today bumped into our guide for Expedition H at the STB info centre at sommerset. Turns out a couple of seniors from the geography honors class 2005/6 are also on attachment there and I bumped into one there today as well. I was actually there with some friends from China who are here for the LKY Global Business Plan competition finals. One of them was my fellow Bayer Ecominds representative in Philippines. She was representing China, naturally.

As the Earth spins, the world gathers in my little island called Singapore.

No comments: